Herbal infusion is a traditional way of taking herbs. We are happy to bring you the convenience of instant infusion in dip bags. Have a great health, naturally!
- Nilavembu is considered invaluable for preventing and treating many infectious diseases due to its powerful immune strengthening benefits.
- Nilavembu has been used extensively in India as a traditional medicine to prevent and treat Dengue fever, Chikungunya and Swine Flu.
- Nilavembu is traditionally used for the treatment of diabetes, high blood pressure, ulcer, bronchitis, skin diseases, flatulence, colic, influenza, dysentery, dyspepsia and malaria.
- Nilavembu also helps to detox pathogenic toxins from the blood, liver and spleen.
- In traditional Chinese medicine Andrographis paniculata (Nilavembu) is considered bitter and cold and is used to clear heat from the blood especially in the lungs, throat and urinary tract.
- This herb is also known for its anti-microbial, anti-protozoan, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, immune stimulant, anti-diabetic, anti-infective, anti-angiogenic, hepato-renal protective properties.
- Andrographis paniculata is found to decrease fatigue in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
Read more.. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032030/ , http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27215274
Legal Disclaimer: All the products are for personal use and not for resale. The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies