Hibiscus rosa sinensis is used extensively in pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.. They have soothing and astringent properties. Hibiscus powder is made from the crushed flower petals of the hibiscus plant and has various benefits.
- Hibiscus powder is used as an ingredient for herbal drinks as it contains antioxidants that help reduce the risk of developing health complications like diabetes or heart diseases.
- Hibiscus has anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties, making it a vital raw material for cosmetics.
- Hibiscus is a natural source of AHA’s, which helps in reducing blackheads and texture on the skin.
- Being rich in amino acids, it stimulates hair growth and prevents premature graying.
- Along with skin and hair, Hibiscus is used in the management of hypertension to maintain blood pressure.
- DIY deep cleansing mask-
Mix hibiscus powder with Multani mitti and rose water to create a paste of thicker consistency. Apply it all over the face except the under eyes. Once washed off, pores are cleansed, the skin will look glowing.
- DIY hair serum-
Mix hibiscus powder with jojoba oil to exfoliate the scalp, which in turn controls sebum products and leaves the hair follicles with an ideal environment to grow.
Legal Disclaimer: All the products are for personal use and not for resale. The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer https://www.yogisherbs.com/medical-disclaimer/